WHAT IS COACHING?
- COACHING is NOT Counseling or therapy
- COACHING offers you answers to all these questions in a methodological way!
- For many, coaching is a life-changing experience that dramatically improves their outlook on work and life while improving leadership skills.
- Coaching helps people tap into their potential, unlocking sources of creativity and productivity.
- Coaching is Unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance.
- It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them.
- Help you discover what’s really most important to you in your life.
- Help you recognize your skills and dreams
- Help you focus or Refocus your life’s goals r.t career, relationships, life , emotions.
- Help you design or redesign a plan to achieve those goals.
- Help you eliminate any obstacles or blocks that stand in your way.
How it works?
Step1 : A FREE “Know us” talk
What can I expect in this
An introductory 15 Min talk (In person or on call) stating coaching Know how’s, Briefing of what coaching is and what coaching is NOT. And an overview of what client wants
Step 2 : The Session
The first step will be to clarify exactly what it is you want. Then we will identify where we are.
Having set the clarity, we can focus on Where we need to be and how we should get there.
Based on our coaching session, you may identify new ways of thinking or behaving, that calls for a committed practice.
Coach may also expect client to undergo certain agreed set of actions or thinking based on the conversation.
Step 3 : Follow Up Call
There will be follow up calls agreed to help client track progress of decisions committed during the session
Book your session now!