- Honoured as “Incredible Woman of India – 2018” by V R Oneness Foundation , Hyderabad
- Honoured as ‘Pride of Maharashtra Award – Entrepreneurship Services’ for my contribution in Social Change through Life Coaching by the hands of Chairman – National Commission of Nomadic tribes, New Delhi
- Author of the book ‘Being Me – A practical Guide for Self Transformation’.
- ICF Accredited Coach & Neuro Linguistics Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner.
- Founder and chief facilitator for Self Discovery, Personal Transformation and Leadership Development Program
- Leadership Coach for women leaders at Collective Impact Partnership (Funded by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation) , California USA.
- Lead Coach at GAP (Global Action on Poverty), Tata Trust Supported initiative by Head Held High.
Key Clients – India, International
Collective Impact Partnership, Guardian Developers, Posiview, Sewells-MSXi, Skeiron Group, Shivaji University, MIT World Peace University
Real Estate senior management team, Creative Directors of Media and Publishing, Students, Parents, Home Maker, Working Professionals, Technical Trainers and medical professionals.