In Person Workshop
Time: 9 AM - 6 PM
BEING ME - A Self Discovery to Transformation Workshop
Welcome to ‘Being Me’, a unique self-transformation workshop specially designed by Supriya Pujari with her intense research and rich transformation experience of herself and more than 5000 Lives.This covers areas of Stress management, Worklife Balance , Relationships (Personal & Professional) , Career management and emotional balance.You can experience your real time discovery to transformation in One Day . more...
6 July 2020 To 31 July 2020
Time: 9 PM - 11 PM
Days : Mon-Wed-Fri
‘Coaching For Her Breakthrough’ is specially created & designed by Supriya Pujari for women who are seeking transformation. This program is approved by International Coach Federation USA (ICF). As Her Breakthrough Coach, you will be able to help yourself and other women to find answers they are seeking to their questions. As Her Breakthrough Coach, you are not just earning your livelihood. You are adding meaning to the lives of thousands of others. . more..
Time: 10 AM - 1 PM
Registration opens soon!
"Make your child emotionally independent"
“The best way to invest in a child is by being emotionally available for them”.ARTZ - A self discovery workshop, will give you an opportunity to understand beliefs and thinking process of your child.This workshop is full of fun activities and free awareness session for parents!!! More..
- Honoured as “Incredible Woman of India – 2018” by V R Oneness Foundation , Hyderabad
- Honoured as ‘Pride of Maharashtra Award – Entrepreneurship Services’ for my contribution in Social Change through Life Coaching by the hands of Chairman – National Commission of Nomadic tribes, New Delhi
- Author of the book ‘Being Me – A practical Guide for Self Transformation’.
- ICF Accredited Coach & Neuro Linguistics Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner.
- Founder and chief facilitator for Self Discovery, Personal Transformation and Leadership Development Program
- Leadership Coach for women leaders at Collective Impact Partnership (Funded by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation) , California USA.
- Lead Coach at GAP (Global Action on Poverty), Tata Trust Supported initiative by Head Held High.
Key Clients – India, International
Collective Impact Partnership, Guardian Developers, Posiview, Sewells-MSXi, Skeiron Group, Shivaji University, MIT World Peace University
Real Estate senior management team, Creative Directors of Media and Publishing, Students, Parents, Home Maker, Working Professionals, Technical Trainers and medical professionals.