Know who we are..
Founder – Supriya’s Life Coaching Centre
There was a moment in my life where nothing was working out. A series of wrong decisions led to wrong relationships , wrong career choices and I hit rock bottom in my life. No self book, you tube videos were giving me the answers . When I approached a life coach and accepted responsibility to raise, grow and transform, I understood power of Self Awareness and Transformation. That was the birth of my vision , to help others gain clarity. That’s where the journey of becoming a life coach began
“Answer lies within you…”
About Supriya Pujari
Her Vision: I am a commitment to a world that experiences life with clarity.
Supriya is an accredited Life Coach, PCC, from ICF (International Coach Federation, USA) and NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) Master Practitioner with 14 Yrs. of experience in Human Resources with focus on Heading HR function, Change Management, Organization Design and Talent Management. Today, she is doing profound work in the area of Personal/ Leadership coaching and change management at Individual and Corporate Level. She is a leadership coach for women leaders across Maharashtra in the field of women advocacy (Program by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation USA). She is honored with many awards to value her work in the field of life coaching. Her clientele is based across the globe. Her signature programs, ARTZ and Being Me has empowered many lives through Self Transformation. Today she has impacted more than 5000 people across globe through Life Coaching sessions and workshops and trained 90+ Life Coaches across globe.
- Author of the Book ‘BEING ME’ (Readers across Globe).
- Column writer in ‘Sakal’ Newspaper on Mental Health. Acknowledged and appreciated by Ministry of Health, Govt of Maharashtra
- Column writer in ‘InfitniThoughts’ (Global Magazine on Spiritual & Emotional Growth
Honors & Awards:
- Honored as “Coach Training Ambassador – Asia Pacific” by International Coaching Federation.
- Honored as “Incredible Woman of India – 2018” by V R Oneness Foundation, Hyderabad, for empowering & transforming women leaders and for being an inspiration for women.
- Honored as ‘Pride of Maharashtra Award – Entrepreneurship Services’ for my contribution in Social Change through Life Coaching by the hands of Chairman – National Commission of Nomadic tribes, New Delhi
- Leadership Coach for women leaders at Collective Impact Partnership (Funded by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation), California USA.
Key Speakerships & Workshops:
- Leadership & NLP – MIT World Peace University 2021
- Decision making & NLP – MIT World Peace University 2021
- ‘Change of Name’ – Art of diversity and inclusion, SIBER India, 2021
- Mental health & Pandemic – Quick Heal Technologies – 2021
- Interviewed by ICF Delhi President – Language of Love, 2021
- Manage Stress in uncertainty – AICTE Delhi – 2020
- Lockdown and Mental Health– Event by Rotary 2020 – 2021
- Speaker – ‘Be the Change’ at National Innovative Edutech Summit – 2019
- Speaker – ‘Emotional Intelligence at Progressive Academic Excellence – Maharashtra, 2019.
- Speaker for Managing Wheel of life at National NGO & CSR Summit, 2019.
Academics & Associations:
- PCC from International Coach Federation USA, MBA – HR , PHRi and SPHRi from HRCI (USA),
- Authorized Ambassador of HRCI – USA for India.
Represent India at HR Certification Institute – USA (www.hrci.org) till date since in Apr’15 as Subject Matter Expert on a global Panel for Exam Development, Content Review and HR Competency Study since 2015
- Faculty for Learning & Development, MIT Distance Education, 2021
- Member of Board of Studies for MBA HR at MIT Distance Education
- Lead Coach at GAP (Global Action on Poverty), Tata Trust Supported initiative by Head Held High.
- Part of Corporate Advisory Board 2019, IMERT Pune
- Panelist & Speaker for IICMR-PCMC, FLAME University, MIT.
We have a team of associate life coaches who are passionate and committed to our vision